• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What colour should I paint?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JustDepends

I finally have time and good enough weather this march break to paint my case. I was thinking i should do either white with black accents or black with white accents. But i'm not sure.

What colour do you guys think i should do(keep in mind the LEDS)?

0128001218.jpg

I think black with white accents will look the best.
Also are you planning to paint the inside of your case? You could paint it dark blue, red or black and I think they'll look seriously awesome. If you swapped out the green LEDs and replaced them with blue I think it would look slightly better. The green LEDs aren't every intense, also when they reflect off the silver it looks kinda dead.
So I would say either replace the green LEDs or paint the inside of your case a dark colour.

But yeh if you only want to paint the outside when white streaks will look sick :D

I think black with white accents will look the best.
Also are you planning to paint the inside of your case? You could paint it dark blue, red or black and I think they'll look seriously awesome. If you swapped out the green LEDs and replaced them with blue I think it would look slightly better. The green LEDs aren't every intense, also when they reflect off the silver it looks kinda dead.
So I would say either replace the green LEDs or paint the inside of your case a dark colour.

But yeh if you only want to paint the outside when white streaks will look sick :D

Oh ****, i didn't even mention i'm only painting the interior.

Well if your only going interior then ya I agree with tinymouse, it would look better putting in a black to make the green look better. Right now the green looks like the kinda green I see in zombie games. If you put in some black it might make it "pop" a little more. This is just my opinion but I think it would pretty cool(if you have an artistic characeristic) you can paint the inside black, get rid of the leds or choose a different color then just splatter paint the inside with colors you like. Hope you choose something you like. Good luck!

Back