• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

load temps with mcxc370

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

juliendogg

hallo people,

i'm a little curious. i was able to get a much better oc with my computer perched in an open window and the case side off. the cpu fan pulling air in from outside at about 30 degrees farenheit. unfortunatlely i didn't record the temps but i think i was at about 27 under load. i'd try it again tonight but it's snowing a bit.
okay, so i'm going for water cool but in the meantime while i pull together my resources to build my own w/b is there any ideas to drop my 46C load temp?my case has one 80 mm intake in the bottom front, one 80 mm intake cut into the side blowing just under the radeon, one 80 mm exaust just under the psu out the back, and the exhaust from the psu. the swifty has the papst 33 blowing onto the h/s.
any ideas would be great but i don't know if i'll get much lower without water cool. just a couple degrees would be nice. case temps are already pretty low stay about 25 only 26 with the cpu loaded. sorry for the long post but i know i can get alot more out of this chip (agoga 1700) and the cooling is a good place to start yes?

Back