• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA SLI LE 920 D0 voltage dipping

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GIXXERGUY6

I've been trying to figure it out for a few days now. It was good for a little while but now its doing it again.

I'm clocked at 4.0 20x200

settings are as follows:
mem 2:8 1067 1602 Target
8-8-8-24-80-2t
with vdroop
vcore is 1.42(bios)
vtt is +25
cpu pll is 1.65
QPI PLL is 1.1
DIMM is 1.65
IOH Vcore is 1.3
IOH/ICH I/O volt is Auto
ICH Vcore is 1.2
uncore is 3221 (16x)
cpu clock skew is 0

1.37 cpuz/Leet @ idle
1.32 underload with folding 100% load
temps are 74-80

Right now cpuz says 1.32v well now 1.31

Speedstep DISABLED
cxe DISABLED
turbo DISABLED
bitsupport DISABLED
virtualization DISABLED

Last edited:
GIXX, you might have to compensate for the large VDroop if you have random reboots/crashes. Try upping the voltage a notch ( not sure if Vcore or Cpu PLL voltage tho on your board). The drop in multi is either speedstep/C1E or something else that's causing it. Does your board have the latest bios?

GIXX, you might have to compensate for the large VDroop if you have random reboots/crashes. Try upping the voltage a notch ( not sure if Vcore or Cpu PLL voltage tho on your board). The drop in multi is either speedstep/C1E or something else that's causing it. Does your board have the latest bios?

I have the 49 bios. EVGA guys say the 44 bios was for the 6core update and doesn't do anything for the 920's

I assure you that I have no speedstepping or c1e enabled. That is one of the first things I go in and disable. I don't get what my issue is

UPDATED MAIN POST WITH LATEST SETTINGS

Last edited:
LLC enabled would be the eVGA "without" option.

Thanks for the clarification!

Now we are setting up another i7 folding rig(jdsparks21) new 4x sli classified and I am getting drop from 1.315 to 1.305 under folding load. I think vdroop is with(not sure though)

4.0 with 1.375 volts in bios and it's stable so far working on it more.

Just realized I'm at jasons house......

This is GIXXERGUY6 :D

Back