• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WTF?? Please check this out...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
if its a geforce3 ti 200 card then its a very bad deal. If its a gf3 ti 500 then its an ok deal. U can get gf3 ti 200 with 128mb ram for $190 from www.newegg.com which is a pretty dam good deal.:D

Yup thats a good deal, though I'm tempted to wait for the GF4s and see how much the GF3s drop.

Nevermind... Computer Boulevard won't take my video card back (freakin' guys... I spent $1000+ CDN there in the last visit for PC upgrade a few days ago, and they say there is a "scratch" on the screw part of the card...)

Oh well.. thanks for your adice though!!

Well 64mb Ti200 usually runs $150 so $190 for another 64mb sounds pretty decent, since we all know the memory amount is usually where bottlenecks originate from (at least on my geforce2 64mb).

dreamtfk said:
Well 64mb Ti200 usually runs $150 so $190 for another 64mb sounds pretty decent, since we all know the memory amount is usually where bottlenecks originate from (at least on my geforce2 64mb).

It's not the amount of ram thats your bottleneck, its the speed/bus.

MVPillman said:
Is this a VERY good deal?

72-Hour Sale... GeForce 3Ti for $229 CDN!!!

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pr...-web1&biasid=5CFA6FF881B444A5847CDAC4C0BBE4B1

Yes that is a VERY VERY VERY good deal, I was gonna buy it reg price I think is is $324.99 on for $304 Canadian Canadian less the rebate which is $75 US so after it is all said and done the card will cost you about $240 Canadian incl taxes. Thats a damn good deal

I was very happy when I got my 7500 thru Futureshop for $200 plus tax

For us Canadians thats a good deal on the G3 Ti200 it is roughly equal to about $160 US with no border and shipping charges.

Cisco Kid:cool:

cisco have you tried the new beta drivers on the ati web page for the 7500?

I installed them last night and it seems to me that they kick some serious butt.

:)

That's about what I could get the MSI version of the card for, and that's at cost plus shipping. So, I'd say that a great deal. i hear the visiontek's are great oc'ing cards to boot.

thefly said:
cisco have you tried the new beta drivers on the ati web page for the 7500?

I installed them last night and it seems to me that they kick some serious butt.

:)

Cool will do I had em installed for short time, but had to remove as they conflicted with my TV tuner card

Cisco Kid

Back