• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ATI 5770 3DMark06 Score

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Scant7

I scored approximately 15950 in 3DMark06 with my Sapphire 5770 1GB card and I'm wondering if my score should be higher or if it is right.

The only professional site I found where they benched 3DMark06 is Tomshardware and they scored upper 17700's but I'm not sure what their test setup is.

My system:
Windows 7 x64
Intel i7-860
Asus P7P55D
Intel X-25M 80GB SSD
Sapphire 5770 1GB
2x2GB G.Skill DDR3 1600
OCZ Fatal1ty 550W PSU

W7 Index score is 7.4. I tried running 3DMark Vantage but I'm connected to my 40" Samsung 720p LCD through HDMI and it says 'Minimum resolution not supported' when I try to run it.

Looks pretty good. With my 4870/i7 920, I was getting just over 15k and that was about months ago. Did Tomshardware have theirs overclocked?

What is your CPU speed?

no i overclocked it, now i am currently running 2 of them! and my score was 22,000 no overclock cause they do run way too hot

they don't run quite that hot.. I run my card overclocked and overvolted and under 100% load (folding) it hasn't topped 78C.. still within thermal limits of the chip..

overclock that thing! it does really well overclockd but it puts out heat like a hair dryer

they don't run quite that hot.. I run my card overclocked and overvolted and under 100% load (folding) it hasn't topped 78C.. still within thermal limits of the chip..
If thats what he thinks for that card, I wonder what he will say about the 470 and 480... Fission and Fusion????????? :shrug: :bday: :p

thats true im just dont like seeing anything past 60c since im so used to freaking out if my amd 965 gets anywhere around that temo

i knw!!! so i think i read they can do about 80c max is that right? and what do you guys think should be a normal temp on idle?

Back