• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield Veteran program

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jawsome

When I go in through the bad company 2 website and try to put in my serial numbers from my previous battlefield games, it says that they have already been claimed. Does anyone else have this issue? I don't know how anyone could have gotten ahold of my serial numbers, I haven't played 1942 or vietnam for many years and the serial numbers have been sitting in a box with all of my game cases in the closet for just as many years. Is there a problem with the veteran program right now that I am not aware of?

Register for BF HEROES. Free point right there.

So far, the program has yet to prove to be worth anything other than unlocking the M1 Garand (which is a crappy weapon anyway.)

My bf heroes already shows up under my veteran status on the website, I don't think it counts for bf bad company 2 though since it's free.

Contact EA using the live support and they'll add the games for you in 5 minutes. After you wait your turn though.

You have to just keep trying your BF42 and/or BFV keys, they will work eventually. It took me 45 minutes to get my BF42 key to work. :O

My bf heroes already shows up under my veteran status on the website, I don't think it counts for bf bad company 2 though since it's free.

Yes it does. Only games I have registered are Bad Company 2 and Heroes and I have my veteran status. It's actually better to do it through the bad company 2 website than the veteran site because the veteran's site always has problems.

Yes it does. Only games I have registered are Bad Company 2 and Heroes and I have my veteran status. It's actually better to do it through the bad company 2 website than the veteran site because the veteran's site always has problems.
Yeah, I've had better luck with the BC2 site than the Veterans site. Go to: http://www.badcompany2.ea.com/ and click on Veteran on the right side and login with your EA login.

Yeah, everytime I go to the veteran site it says it's down : /

I will keep trying I guess.

No. That's what I was JUST telling you: Don't go to the veterans site.

Just go to battlefield.com, log in there, then there will be a drop-down menu where you can add games to the veteran's mode.

Back