• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Paint Help Please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

vegettoxp

Hello there Guys, I finally got my new Case Yesterday The Coolermaster Cosmos S and I am happy with my choice. I took lots of pictures, but I need to do some paint job. The Side Panel are looking good, but that grey color on the borders, me don't like. I haven't decided to paint the inside yet. But I need help from you guys because in the past, I did bad jobs when it comes to PC Case and Paint.

I am loooking for a Glossy Black Paint. Can you guys recommend me what type of paint I need and where I can get it. Are there any steps involved when it comes to painting my case. I live in California and I have Home Depot, OSH, ACE Hardware and Lowes near my house.

Thank You!

What I did to get a nice look on mine was get some spray cans of Valspar gray primer, black glossy paint, and some clear gloss for durability. I did kind of a rush job with only one coat of each, but I would probably recommend two coats of each, just to get the smoothest and most durable look.
Not sure if you know this or not but most paints are enamel and will dry faster with hot, dry air. Just throwing that out there if you want things to go a little faster.

Back