• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WOW, some folks got some really big points right now!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

augie1111

I got 10K at the 12PM update where I usually get some 2.5K/period. :cool: I checked a couple of other sites including this one and it seems that some folk got extra points too. I never noticed a recent downturn in points so I wonder where they came from?:shrug: None of the regular blogs have any info either. Oh well, I'll take it.:bday::D :beer:

You need to check how many units you returned in the time period. Sometimes the client has problems retuning results and keeps them in queue while going onto a new unit. Then later on several units can get returned at once and you get a big spike.

No spikes for me. Mine is steady as she goes.

I hit pretty big at the noon update as well. Probably a backlog of units that went to a server that wasn't communicating with the stats server, or something similar. Happens from time to time. You probably didn't notice because it was only a WU or two a day for a while.

I hit pretty big at the noon update as well. Probably a backlog of units that went to a server that wasn't communicating with the stats server, or something similar. Happens from time to time. You probably didn't notice because it was only a WU or two a day for a while.

Ya, that sounds about right as I also got an a1 a few days ago, had some power issues so I could have well attributed it to all that. still a nice little present.;)

I believe its the return of lost points that occurred a few weeks ago when one of the servers malfunctioned. :bday:

Folding forum reported today:

"Re: 171.67.108.22 (bigadv) Missing credits?

Post by kasson » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:27 pm

We just ran a recredit for this server. Sufficient information for the bonus was not captured, so we gave all work units a 2x bonus."

Back