• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Samsung SpinPoint F3 HD103SJ(1TB) $72.24 SHIPPED

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
No, not lava hot but people were having a hard time finding these drives for a while. It performs well enough and compared to other 1TB drives it's a good price.

I think there's also a $5 off ewiz coupon. Not sure if they're stackable. Worth a try. I think it was spring5.

Great drives, I have the 500gb version that uses the same platters and love its speed for making large mkvs that I throw on my server. For single drive systems this and the WD Black line are the best drives you can get imho.

Great drives, I have the 500gb version that uses the same platters and love its speed for making large mkvs that I throw on my server. For single drive systems this and the WD Black line are the best drives you can get imho.

+1, Samsung makes good, fast drives. That, and the firmware issues with Seagate, are certainly pushing them into a much higher standing with my dollar, for sure.

Yeah, IWANT10 works... gives you $10... but have to do 2 transactions if your buying 2 or more :(

If you're willing to do open box there are HD103SJ are available right now for ~$67 shipped @ newegg. They never last long though.

Back