• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

celly 366@733

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

saaya

got a celly 300a and celly 366 from a friend , nice thingie to test my w/c setup:p board=asus p2b. but if i set fsb to anything over default it wont boot.

i remembered that you can oc them by pin insolation. pin b21 as far as i remember. my p3 700E runs 933@default voltage with pins b21 and a14 insulated.

if i insolate those pins on my cellys , could they run 133 fsb?:D
we'll se:beer:

366@100fsb=550:D
366@133fsb=733:eek: i know this wont work, but can anybody explain to me why?

they dont work past about 600, the architechture just wasnt capable of it without supercooling

an exceptional 300 might just squeeze to 133fsb if you rammed a lot of volts up it :D

saytan said:
an exceptional 300 might just squeeze to 133fsb if you rammed a lot of volts up it :D

I seriously doubt it...the limit for mendocino core chips is about 600. According to CPU database average OC speed is 474

the 366 doesnt even get warm if i oc it.... it didnt even run 100fsb. as the next lower setting is 85 or so, 480mhz is the highest i got it to.:confused: somebody know a tool like cpufsb or cpucool that allows you to set fsb to 1 or 5 mhz increase?

ill try to hit the 300a this weekend. what do you think itll go to?

From what I've read, I was one of the lucky ones. had a cel366 @ 550 for 6 months. You're right about the temps. I never had a problem and just went with generic stuff. Used the same board I have a Cel 566@950.

yeah, but you have the p2b-f. yours allows fsb increases by 1mhz and voltage settings,right? mine doesnt. do you think i need to raise voltage? i can still isolate the pins to get v up to 3v....i bet it would run hot then! what voltage did yours run @?

Core was at 1.8. I settled on that. I had (and am still using) an asus 370-dl sloket. I set the fsb through the board and the voltage from the sloket.

Back