• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Prolimatech Armageddon CPU Cooler

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Looks cool....Gotta read some reviews....They keep decribing it as slim and sleek which usually means less....But I am in the market for a new cooler....

Checked out some of the reviews, and it performed well, but not up there with Megahalems...I guess if you need some space though, this is a good alternative...But I'm looking for more cooling...

Last edited:
Yeah, it does seem like it's meant to be a smaller solution. The fan clips do seem pretty cool though.

I looked at the pictures, I'm pretty sure they have 140mm fans in the shot, it looks like a lot of the fan would be hanging off the heatsink. I'm not sure if this would be the case with 120mm fans. Even so, they recommend 140's as ideal but having that much fan off the heatsink and factoring hub size makes you wonder a little bit, I'm sure it works fine though.

Back