• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Starcraft and Brood War Download

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Coreyoliseffect

I am looking for a Starcraft and Brood War, with installer if possible, download. I have the CD keys from when I purchased the game way back when. My SC rash is itching waiting for SC2 to arrive! I can do a torrent download as well. Thanks! :comp:

I am pretty sure if you register your keys on battle.net you will be able to download your games right from there for free.

I am pretty sure if you register your keys on battle.net you will be able to download your games right from there for free.

qft.

www.battle.net register an account, apply your SC key and brood war is given as a free download along with SC (brood war never had a key). Your registration key will change to a more modern lengthy one with alphabet things too but they will stay with you as long as blizzard or you exists, whichever comes first i suppose.

also while your there you can opt in for the SC2 beta lottery by doing a quick system profiler scan.

I think the lottery is over, as preorders for sc2 have started and include a beta key.

I.e., go to gamestop, buy a preorder for $5, get a beta key.

I wish they make StarCraft a free game to download like Tiberian Dawn and Red Alert 95.

Loads of asian gamers still go nuts over it though, so it is probably more profitable than most of the other similar contemporary titles.

Back