• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HFM/Hamachi monitoring help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GIXXERGUY6

I still can't get it figured out. I have everything open and able to be shared. I'm accepting incoming connections and file sharing is on.

both remote computers can't connect to me I get the following error

10zmr9k.png.jpg

The remote pc's can see each other fine and share the log files
I can pull from each of the remote pc's and share the log files

but they can't see mine :(

All pc's are on w7 64bit

i had a prob like this and what fixed it for me was i had to create a user on the other box with the same username and password i had on my main box

I guess I shouldn't really call them that but my profs do. It's the permissions in the "Security" tab of the folder properties.

zDTjZ.jpg

Crisis avoided Finally !!!!

For some reason my pc and one of the remotes needs the folder to be shared and I thought I had it on my for the longest time but I guess not.

Long story short...we all have hfm working great now :D Now need the 2 more i7's in the mix 3 460's.

34i07ea.jpg

I'm up in Toledo 6-8 times a year, where exactly are you? Have a best friend that lives in Haskins but works on the NE side of Toledo. I'm in Lima, an hour from anything exciting

How do we edit the gpu's MHz for the hfm config? Do we even bother with it?

I never put anything in. I guess it would make sense to put shader clock in for MHz so it's easier to see what shader is set to?

Back