• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Join the "\m/ OverClockers mATX L33T Club \m/"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

diaz

All you have to do is post your rig here w/pics -> I will decide whether you are eligible ** until other members are selected to recruit

Pre-requisites:

1. Your rig MUST be mATX or smaller Case + motherboard. (Micro-ATX, mATX, uATX, ITX) - This means no ATX case, no ATX motherboards accepted.
2. You must post pictures of your rig in this thread! :welcome:

Kudos / Other considerations:
1. Kudos to people who use nice coolers + fans.
2. Looks can also get you in, if you have a sharp wire-management + matching colors for components, light show, water cooling etc..
3. Components must be L33t for the era purchased, anything from mainstream to enthusiast, CPU or GPU etc..

Benefits:
1. You get to add "\m/ OverClockers mATX L33T Club \m/" in your sig!
2. Enlarge the footprint of mATX performance community! Aren't you sick of people saying "This graphic card / cpu / power supply is probably not suitable for an mATX computer"?
3. Make acquaintance with other mATX performance oriented power users, help and get help from others with similar issues

Membership instructions -> Sig Stamp:
-> Once you are a member, use this to match with the others:
\m/ OverClockers mATX L33T Club \m/
Color: Red
Size: 3
Font: Franklin Gothic Medium
Top of your sig!

OFFICIAL MEMBER LIST:

diaz
1xmattx1
Ancient_1
baditude_df
BlargCraft
cabose1227
ChinStrap
csquared
CrazyV
dejo
DevinR
Gh0st_12
hokiealumnus
jamesman32
MattNo5ss
MIAHALLEN
Mjolnir
peanutbudder
Pierre3400
rickss69
stratcatprowlin
tripleM1515
v1ks_
Wayward_Son
White Runner
Woomack

Me first

HPIM2494.jpg

HPIM2499.jpg

HPIM2503.jpg

HPIM2509.jpg

HPIM2508.jpg

HPIM2505.jpg

HPIM2502.jpg

Last edited:
very true, but it is quite to big for me.. and my mATX stuff. I'm looking to buy a mini P180...

Can i be in? C:

Post a pic of your rig in a P180 mini, and your definitely in.

EDIT: You are a pending member -> You must produce a pic of your rig in an mATX case, then you can add the stamp to your sig. :D

-D

While it's not my main rig and never was it is a nice matx system with decent components.

System specs are
E8400 Wolfdale @ 3.6 1.18v
ASUS P5Q-EM
HIS 3870 IceQ3
G.SKILL PI Black 4GB
Western Digital RE3 500GB
Western Digital 250GB sata
Hauppauge WinTV PVR 250
Dvico FusionHDTV7 Dual Express
Dynatron P555 77mm CPU Cooler
LITE-ON 20X DVD±R DVD Burner
SeaSonic M12II SS-430GM
SILVERSTONE SG01-BW

Donb.jpg

Donfl.jpg

Donfr.jpg

Dons2.jpg

Dons3.jpg

While it's not my main rig and never was it is a nice matx system with decent components.

System specs are
E8400 Wolfdale @ 3.6 1.18v
ASUS P5Q-EM
HIS 3870 IceQ3
G.SKILL PI Black 4GB
Western Digital RE3 500GB
Western Digital 250GB sata
Hauppauge WinTV PVR 250
Dvico FusionHDTV7 Dual Express
Dynatron P555 77mm CPU Cooler
LITE-ON 20X DVD±R DVD Burner
SeaSonic M12II SS-430GM
SILVERSTONE SG01-BW

1rst official member! Congrats! Add the stamp to your sig! :clap:

The Mighty Mini

This is My Mighty Mini build I built for WCG. w/c 5870, 980X, 6Gb 0f 1600MHz OCZ ram, EVGA Micro board, 1X 256GB SSD's, 1TB Westren Digital Black. Here are some pic's as it sit for now:shrug: And you should all know the case. LOL Thanks for looking. :fight:

P4100329.jpg

828e9adf.jpg

P4090279.jpg

cb7bf6ae.jpg

Last edited:
I'm putting together an mATX rig as soon as it comes in from the Egg.. which should be tomorrow. I'll make sure to post pics/specs here!

This is My Mighty Mini build for WCG. It is not finished as i am still doing the PSU wires and upgrading to a w/c 5870, 980X and 2X 256GB SSD's, New pump and res this weekend. I also picked up a new Sun Beam fan controller. I'm thinking of adding two single 120mm rad grills to the case sides for ventilation. But here are some pic's as it sit now. 975EE, 2X raptor HDD, 4890, 6Gb 0f 2000MHz Corsair ram, EVGA Micro board. And you should all know the case. LOL Thanks for looking. :fight:

Congrats! Stamp your sig! :salute:

Last edited:
I will be posting as soon as I get around to taking a pic of my rig. It is kind of crazy at the moment though. Wire management nearly none existent. rebuilt the system last week and my gf rang me 30mins in saying she was coming around - so kinda rushed the rest of the build lol just plugged everything in and got it working so we could watch a film

(system in sig)

Back