• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows 7 Won't boot

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GMdoubleG

Hello all,

I just updated my Windows 7 x64 Professional edition with the latest update and it keeps restarting just as it comes up to the sign in screen. Previous to updating, every time I turned on my computer, it would flash an error code on my desktop then restart quickly. After it restarted, my computer would be fine until I turned it off, or restarted it. Now that I updated Windows 7, it says to not turn off my PC until it updates then restarts. It does this over and over again.

I am getting so frustrated that I am about to just reformat everything and start over. I'm just coming to you guys before I make that decision.

Thanks

When I press F8, it brings me to a screen that asks which drive to boot from. I choose my OCZ SSD which my OS is on and it takes me to the Windows "loading" screen, then it restarts after trying to update.

Hello all,

I just updated my Windows 7 x64 Professional edition with the latest update and it keeps restarting just as it comes up to the sign in screen. Previous to updating, every time I turned on my computer, it would flash an error code on my desktop then restart quickly. After it restarted, my computer would be fine until I turned it off, or restarted it. Now that I updated Windows 7, it says to not turn off my PC until it updates then restarts. It does this over and over again.

I am getting so frustrated that I am about to just reformat everything and start over. I'm just coming to you guys before I make that decision.

Thanks

Same problem :cry:

Last edited:
Back