• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3.5 LCDs..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GoldMember

Heya folks. I'm new to the scene and I'm trying to get into it harcore. I just got me a new Lian Li PC60 case. I was wondering if anyone has found an LCD that fits extactly into the 3.5 bay of the case, 2 bays if possible...hell even 3. At the moment I got the CDrom and Floppy hidden from view, and I wanna keep it nice and clean as it is. So if I can find me an LCD with the right measurements I'll be all set. Thanks guys.

Thanks for the welcome. I've been reading a lot of the posts and everyone here seems very friendly and knowledgable.

As for the CrystalFontz, the reviews are great, but will it fit in 3.5 bay? The case i have is the copper colored Lian Li PC60 and I took every step possible to keep the front side the same color(I did the stealth mod for the CDROM and hid the floppy inside). So if I could find one that sits in there tightly it would look sweet. Thanks again for the info.

welcome

i dont think u will find a display thats perfect u may try cutting up 1 or 2 of ur 3.5 brackets and making ur own custum display drive

nato

Actually I've decided on this.

Link

I wouldn't mind some input/opinions as to this mod. Thanks

Back