• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tagan - any one used or can recommend

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't think Tagan is sold in the US anymore so it's hard to get much info, From looking around it seems the Piperock is Topower built, The Piperock II is built by Impervio, Quality wise the Impervio built unit is superior. As far as Tagan goes, You really want to look for the Piperock II, Or the Superrock series, They are built by Impervio and Enhance and are solid units. I would really stay away from the Topower units that are prevelant in much of the Tagan lineup.

Really, With your PSU choice you should always choose quality over bling IMO.

Agree, that's why I was asking here for experiences and comparisons.

Just cuz it looks good I ain't going to buy one right away ... took me 4 weeks to decide my last PSU ( PCP&C 750W - which I am extremely happy with )

But .. you gotta look at these gadgets now and again .. otherwise we'd all be buying Compaq Presario's and playing DooM forever and ever :)

Back