• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

5770 Issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cobra342_

Helpful Member
When watching video full screen my computer screens go black and lock up my computer does not bluescreen. The event log is empty as well.:shrug: So any ideas as to what is going on? The card has been deactivated so I am unable to link to it a newegg. XFX 5770 and the card could take no overclock at all.

I'm running 10.3 and I was having issues getting 10.3 to work the drivers kept crashing and I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling in safemode, and 10.3 finally took. So I guess I'll put 10.4 on tomorrow.

After having to repair windows and updating to 10.4 I was running okay until yesterday when the computer locked up. It has to be a software issue right? I can play games fine it only happens when watching videos and in full screen mode and it does not seem to matter as to which browser I use.

Back