Notices

Overclockers Forums > Discussions > Overclockers News Team > Content Editor Status
Content Editor Status This is where we track status of our content editors
Forum Jump

MattNo5ss - Cases, PSUs, Modding and Cooling

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe Search this Thread

Old 05-17-10, 10:59 PM Thread Starter   #21
MattNo5ss
5up3r m0d3r4t0r
Overclockers.com Editor

Where is this thread, and should I contact him about it? Or, do you guys have it covered?

My Overclockers.com Articles | HWBot Profile | Heatware (98-0-0)

Projects: Copper-Framed, MDF Station | PVC-Framed, MDF Station | Custom Cascade Cart/Case | Untitled TJ07 Build
MattNo5ss is offline Author Profile Benching Profile Heatware Profile   QUOTE Thanks
Old 05-18-10, 12:46 PM   #22
sno.lcn
Senior2 Member

CoolIT ECO A.L.C. review is ready for editing. Finally.
sno.lcn is offline Author Profile Benching Profile Folding Profile SETI Profile   QUOTE Thanks
Old 05-18-10, 01:11 PM   #23
I.M.O.G.
Glorious Leader

10 Year Badge

Oops, it wasn't tims it was cooling fluid skinnee was working on:
http://www.overclockers.com/forums/s...16#post6495116

Haven't really talked to him about it, but it would be good to possibly mention with a summary and link to his work once he's done: http://www.skinneelabs.com/

Probably more a watercooling job, but I don't think we have a water CE right now really.

Put your computer to work for our OC Forum Teams!
Try out our POST TEMPLATES, they save you time answering common questions!

I spend half my money on CPUs, GPUs, and Liquid Nitrogen. The other half I waste.
I.M.O.G. is offline Author Profile Benching Profile Folding Profile Heatware Profile   QUOTE Thanks
Old 05-18-10, 01:27 PM Thread Starter   #24
MattNo5ss
5up3r m0d3r4t0r
Overclockers.com Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sno.lcn View Post
CoolIT ECO A.L.C. review is ready for editing. Finally.
Awesome, I'll look over it after work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.M.O.G. View Post
Oops, it wasn't tims it was cooling fluid skinnee was working on:
http://www.overclockers.com/forums/s...16#post6495116

Haven't really talked to him about it, but it would be good to possibly mention with a summary and link to his work once he's done: http://www.skinneelabs.com/

Probably more a watercooling job, but I don't think we have a water CE right now really.
Alright, I'll send some PMs out when I get home.

Projects: Copper-Framed, MDF Station | PVC-Framed, MDF Station | Custom Cascade Cart/Case | Untitled TJ07 Build
MattNo5ss is offline Author Profile Benching Profile Heatware Profile   QUOTE Thanks
Old 05-18-10, 04:47 PM Thread Starter   #25
MattNo5ss
5up3r m0d3r4t0r
Overclockers.com Editor

sno.lcn, I opened up your draft to check it out, but there was nothing in it...Do you want to copy the last revision into the post and make sure everything is how you wanted it?

Old 05-18-10, 04:57 PM   #26
I.M.O.G.
Glorious Leader

10 Year Badge

Matt, I restored an earlier revision, check it out and see how it looks.

Quote:
Post restored to revision from 18 May, 2010 @ 17:48

I spend half my money on CPUs, GPUs, and Liquid Nitrogen. The other half I waste.
I.M.O.G. is offline Author Profile Benching Profile Folding Profile Heatware Profile   QUOTE Thanks
Old 05-18-10, 05:39 PM Thread Starter   #27
MattNo5ss
5up3r m0d3r4t0r
Overclockers.com Editor

Thanks. I looked over it, and it everything seems good. Maybe consolidate the pics a little, any thoughts? After a decision is made on the pics, then "submit for review."

Old 05-18-10, 06:07 PM Thread Starter   #28
MattNo5ss
5up3r m0d3r4t0r
Overclockers.com Editor

I have two articles in the pipeline that could be started on as soon as this weekend.

IMOG, could you set Sneaky up in WP?

Old 05-18-10, 06:43 PM   #29
I.M.O.G.
Glorious Leader

10 Year Badge

Setting him up now, forgot to tell you to also ask for their preferred email address - that is what their password goes to when I setup the wordpress account. Not a problem tho, but now you know!

Old 05-18-10, 06:51 PM Thread Starter   #30
MattNo5ss
5up3r m0d3r4t0r
Overclockers.com Editor

Thanks, I'll remember to ask next time. I assumed it went to whatever email they registered with.

Old 05-18-10, 06:55 PM   #31
I.M.O.G.
Glorious Leader

10 Year Badge

Yaa I try to ask usually because some people use spam accounts for the forum registration. Asking makes sure we have a good address so they get notifications when their article is editted, commented on, or published. He's got his ISP address on file though, so I'm sure its a good one. And YHPM so now you know the latest instructions a new author gets too.

Thanks for getting such a quick start.

Old 05-18-10, 06:59 PM   #32
I.M.O.G.
Glorious Leader

10 Year Badge

Looks like there may be some problems with the images and captions, they can be kinda touchy - if you edit them in html view, they get all wonky. You have to remove the images, and reinsert them, changing anything you want to change before you hit the insert again.

I'll get the images straightened up in just a minute.

Old 05-18-10, 07:39 PM   #33
I.M.O.G.
Glorious Leader

10 Year Badge

Inserted editorial comment, almost ready to go. Just needs an excerpt!

Old 05-19-10, 04:09 PM Thread Starter   #34
MattNo5ss
5up3r m0d3r4t0r
Overclockers.com Editor

sno.lcn's article has been submitted for review.

Old 05-22-10, 12:30 AM Thread Starter   #35
MattNo5ss
5up3r m0d3r4t0r
Overclockers.com Editor

I heard back from skinnee, and it seems like he's on board with the WC fluid testing. He just hasn't decided how he wants to present it.

This thread is looking more like non-extreme cooling, than air cooling...lol. Two air cooling and three WC cooling articles.

Old 05-27-10, 01:36 PM Thread Starter   #36
MattNo5ss
5up3r m0d3r4t0r
Overclockers.com Editor

Just noticed EarthDog has a case review in draft status. I PMed him and it should be finished early next week.

Old 05-27-10, 10:34 PM   #37
Jolly-Swagman

Submitted Draft for CASE MODDING SHOWDOWN 2010 - Competition front Page Article

Jolly-Swagman is offline Author Profile Folding Profile Heatware Profile   QUOTE Thanks
Old 05-27-10, 10:55 PM Thread Starter   #38
MattNo5ss
5up3r m0d3r4t0r
Overclockers.com Editor

Thanks. Are you having problems inserting images?

I could copy the image from the thread and insert it in the article if you need me to.

EDIT: I'm doing some grammar corrections now. What's up with the seemingly random capitalization? Any reason for it to be there?

Last edited by MattNo5ss; 05-27-10 at 11:05 PM.
Old 05-27-10, 11:04 PM   #39
Jolly-Swagman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattNo5ss View Post
Thanks. Are you having problems inserting images?

I could copy the image from the thread and insert it in the article if you need me to.
Yes thanks MattNo5ss, for some reason wont let me insert images , I uploaded the Image ok to Media library, I have marked with Red text where needs to go, Thanks

Jolly-Swagman is offline Author Profile Folding Profile Heatware Profile   QUOTE Thanks
Old 05-27-10, 11:26 PM Thread Starter   #40
MattNo5ss
5up3r m0d3r4t0r
Overclockers.com Editor

I got the picture inserted.

You mention a "More Info Link" in the "More Bonus Points" section, where is that link at? Am I just missing it?

I removed some of that capitalization I mentioned above; although, I left all of the terms that you defined capitalized.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Overclockers Forums > Discussions > Overclockers News Team > Content Editor Status
Content Editor Status This is where we track status of our content editors