• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dolk's 1090T

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dolk

I once overclocked an Intel
I'll be here all night folks! So stick around guys!

workingb.png

So far the Beta Bios doesn't like ocing so we will see how it will work for the night.

Looks like FSB is the only way I can OC atm.

Last edited:
In my spec.

Funny thing is, the Dual Channel on my board is broken. Don't know why or really how. I guess pushing it for so much broke something.

Anyway, I do have a WoW Raid tonight so I'm going to see what I can get up to stable and then leave it at that. Looks like its going to be one of those nights where you just can't sleep :D

btw i'm updating my original post as i go along.

BAM!

38284726.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be here all night folks! So stick around guys!

workingb.png

So far the Beta Bios doesn't like ocing so we will see how it will work for the night.

Looks like FSB is the only way I can OC atm.

About time geez! Have fun Dolk:) Man I played WOW for 5 years and recently just put it down, but I might come back for the expansion we will see. What server are you on, and what class do you play?

EEEEUUUW ... Pally Priest Rogue or Lock ...

Dolk 80 Orc Warlock Old Guard Tichondrius Bloodlust
Dolk 80 Orc Rogue Comatose Thrall Stormstrike
Dolk 80 Human Priest Suramar Cyclone
Dolk 80 Human Paladin Drunken Canadians Hakkar Vengeance

well you ain't a canadian, choice of 3 :p

First one, had that character since day one of the game.

Update, looks like I'll be seing another update to the BIOS soon. Hopefully will get the multiplier working soon.

First one, had that character since day one of the game.

Update, looks like I'll be seing another update to the BIOS soon. Hopefully will get the multiplier working soon.

Back when Lock's rocked. Was my first class as well. I'm trying to remember the name of the Asian kid who played a lock and made all the vids... "****dog" Been too long for me to remember.

Anyway, getting back to subject.

A bit more about this CPU. So far it doesn't seem like I need to keep the HTT as high as most people believe it should be. Some report that when you increase the CPU-NB, you increase the HTT as well. Some only report this being with IGP boards only.

Once the update for the BIOS comes out I hope to clean up that rumor.

Anyway, getting back to subject.

A bit more about this CPU. So far it doesn't seem like I need to keep the HTT as high as most people believe it should be. Some report that when you increase the CPU-NB, you increase the HTT as well. Some only report this being with IGP boards only.

Once the update for the BIOS comes out I hope to clean up that rumor.

I have noticed a vantage score improvement when I set my HT link to 2600 compared to auto atleast for my set up.

keeping at auto is a bad thing no matter what. Try setting it to 2000 and compare the scores.

just booted into windows with 3.8ghz @ 1.42v

I'm liking these new CPUs :D

Benching at 4.0ghz @ 1.45v

I'm going to have some nice results late tonight :D

Last edited:
all over the place, I really haven't kept track on those unless I took SS of them after a vantage or 06 run. :/

Right now I'm really just getting the feel of the New CPU.

leacher

:Dlol it has a soft side and a hard side grrrrrrrrrrrr.... ehm any ways...

I here yah, iv been working on getting real good stability and i was hopeing I could leach off yours... just to get me a good starting point on stability.:D

Right now you don't want to work off me until I get a 100% stable BIOS.

And actually its sticky one one side. :D

Back