• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radeon 4850 Artifacts in SC2 ONLY

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JayoxD

Could it be the game given that it is in beta?

my graphics settings are on high but i assume that's no problem because i'm sure the 4850 can handle it with no problems

i don't get any articulating at all on battlefield bc2

i'm running stock settings and even tried underclocking it with no help

any ideas?

sorry, i should be more clear starcraft 2

and i had older drivers and i updated them last night in attempts to remedy the problem

Does it artifact in furmark? Crysis benchmark? 3dMark?

Could just be a crappy engine like the Metro2033 engine (artifacts for me and many mates with 250's, 260's or 275's).

Hmmm... either what TM said, or you have a buggy card (highly unlikely honestly).

Try turning down the AA to nothing and see if that helps. If not, then it's just a bad engine.

What Metro2033 did to a perfectly good graphics card. No other game has even had a blip of a problem (bar GTA IV, also another crappy engine :p).
Tested 6 graphics cards, 3 of them gave this issue. It seemed completely random as well. One didn't give any problems then suddenly randomly started to.

By money is on the engine :p

Could you post a screen shot? Then we might be able to narrow it down. Sounds like a bad video card or monitor.:eh?:

Back