• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bench tag

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
they hung one on my hat too. must be some kind of fraternity

were a lazy bunch, stuff like that gets in the way of our benching.

This works automatically for everyone with default user titles, those who want it and don't have it have custom titles and need to request getting the title from a moderator. I suggest david.

If you haven't clicked it, click it and it takes you to the join the team thread.

Wonder if i have a tag...

EDIT:
Nope. Not surprising. I'll get one at some point if i head back i'm sure.

Please refer to post #7 and contact David. He will take care of your custom titles manually, which could not be changed like everyone elses in an automated fashion (vbulletin limitation).

Got more tags added for some people, not sure who still needs manually fixed. Post up if I missed you.

Also, I've got someone working on the graphic itself - should have something cooler tomorrow.

Yup, you got mine going, thanks!

Team32 needs a snazzy tag now too, it looks kinda silly next to the benching tag :D

Ya, the graphic droid (splat) is doing folding, seti, news, and rosetta, in addition to benching (sno and brolloks got it first because I had the idea for this team, just makes sense to offer it everywhere)... We'll have to see how things mesh for people with multiple affiliations, but I don't foresee it being too messy/visually tasteless.

It should look pretty snazzy.
With multiples it'd probably look best with a left-align so the icons all lined up.
Might be something to play with if y'all have some free time.

Ya, we'll have to take alignment into account - depending on how splat does it, center aligned could work if all the teams are the same size banner (text centered within OC logo and edge of banner border). There is a character limit on the rank title field also which we have to work around, and with html we are pushing up on it already (that's why it is linked with bit.ly, to shorten the url so it fits in). The more html we try to shove in, like alignment style tags, the more creative we have to be in fitting it all in a set amount of characters.

Anyways, the new benching tag version has been uploaded, and everyone should have it now. Looking MUCH better than that junk I threw together - nice work splat! Thank you!

Back