• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is Google screwy for anyone else?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ratbuddy

Just started today, and it's happening on all my computers: clicking a link from Google results in the back button not working unless you click it twice really fast, like there's one of those sleazy meta-redirect thingys going on. It's happening for every site I visit through Google..

My website is not doing that. Just do a Google search for my username. I think the website purposely puts code in to prevent you from backing out. I've noticed it mainly when searching for images.

My website is not doing that. Just do a Google search for my username. I think the website purposely puts code in to prevent you from backing out. I've noticed it mainly when searching for images.

It's happening with your site. It's happening with every single site I access through Google.

It's happening with your site. It's happening with every single site I access through Google.
I'm not sure what to tell you then, it isn't doing it on any computers that I have access to. :shrug:

Actually, Internet Explorer is doing it. I replicated the issue on a station running Internet Explorer 8, but it does not do it on any computer running FX or earlier versions of IE.

google_cantbackout.png

That is the screen it flashes, Joe.

It's back to normal today, guess they just had a glitch escape beta.

Back