• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

So i bought myself a new case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Andrew149

so i got tired of the cheap hef932 case it wasnt big enough for liquid it was loud and it was just plain ugly so i found this on craigs for $150 luckly i was gonna order the silverstone tj07 but i found this case just as nice as it is quiet bad air flow though but it works just as well as the hef....

and the old case

:gunner:

Damn, $150 for that Lian Li case?! That one's usually $350+.. nice find! New case looks a bit roomier, but a quad rad and dual dual-rads seems like a bit overkill.. but you are running a 5970 so maybe it's not. How's the temps compared to before and after the quad entered the loop?

Damn, $150 for that Lian Li case?! That one's usually $350+.. nice find! New case looks a bit roomier, but a quad rad and dual dual-rads seems like a bit overkill.. but you are running a 5970 so maybe it's not. How's the temps compared to before and after the quad entered the loop?

well when i just had the 480 on the bottom of the lian li my temps were soo bad my cpu was at idle at 45 so than i just added on my 220's and my cpu is idleing at 32c

now before my idle on the cpu was like 28c

but idc i like this lian li case soo much better its not cheap:sly:

well when i just had the 480 on the bottom of the lian li my temps were soo bad my cpu was at idle at 45 so than i just added on my 220's and my cpu is idleing at 32c

now before my idle on the cpu was like 28c

but idc i like this lian li case soo much better its not cheap:sly:

Yep, Lian Li do make some nice cases.

GJ, and nice looking rig if I might say so myself. :)

Holy.... and I thought I was over-radded. Excellent buy for only $150. Looks great!

Case Fans FTW!

......And here I thought I was "King of the case fans".

I'm gonna hafta step up my game! LOL!

:rock:

......And here I thought I was "King of the case fans".

I'm gonna hafta step up my game! LOL!

:rock:

haha, once you buy somthing on the computers it always lead to another thing or some modding thats the only bad thing about the computer buisness money does get tight

Back