• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Share Pictures

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SuperMiguel

Super User
So i have abut 1200 pictures, that i need to share with friends, family, etc i tried facebook but i keep getting an failed to load at 99% (known issue) so i want to be able to upload all my pics at once (dont want to click browse and pick one picture at the time) ..

Thanks (btw if i need to buy a domain is fine, just dont know what i need to be able to upload all pictures at once...)

Picasa Web Albums works great for me. Just download and install Google Picasa, and once Picasa catalogs all the pics on your computer (or just the ones in the directories you specify), it's easy to select the pictures and upload them to a Picasa Web Album. I think you just need to have a Google account created.

DropBox? Microsoft SkyDrive? Not specifically for images, but will hold anything, including images.

Never used Flickr, but I know it's popular, maybe it does what you need?

Back