• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

720p YouTube On Intel Celery

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CompuTamer

Member with Some Fancy Text Under His Name
Yep. That's what i want. I if an Atom at 1.6 can do this, i would hope that a Celeron at 2.6 with GPU acceleration can handle it...

Anyway, here's specs of the system in pictures.

Dwm2010-06-1423-49-52-44.jpg

I built it with spare parts i had laying around, so it's nothing great, but i think it still has a bit of potential. (and it's silent. Only thing that makes any noticable noise is the hard drive.)

EDIT: It's also running a very stripped down version of Windows7. Even the simple snipping tool was removed to try and make it as light on RAM usage as possible, and maybe give the CPU some spare cycles.

Last edited:
how the hell did you manage to get 720p youtube workin on a single core atom 1.6ghz??!?!?! and how u get gpu accel?

that celery should work just fine!

It wasn't the best thing, it dropped about 3 frames every few seconds, but it worked.

For some reason, even with GPU enabled flash, this thing is struggling pretty bad... are there any settings i'm missing..? or does flash not support this GPU?

Back