• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Got my RMA i5 650 back

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GoD_tattoo

Ok, just got my RMA'd i5 650 back...WOOHOO I am happy. I didn't think they were going to do it, considering how it died, but I got it today...Strange thing though....I called them today to check on the status, and they stated they just got the one I sent them 2 days ago, and still haven't sent the other one...yet when I get home from work, I have a new one on the steps..Weird. Anyway, I'm happy...:clap:

it is always nice to get something you didnt expect. sadly I have an i7 920 that the imc wont let memory over 1400 and they wont rma it.

I had 2 exact same cpu's, on one (with same board, mem, cooler, and video card) the memory will run 2050 on the other chip it bsod's if I get mem up at all. I used to be able to do 1650 with that chip and now have to keep it below 1450. Intel said that 1333 is the de-facto standard and if it will make that then it isnt defective.

Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet....I'm going to go cold on my i3, but I may do this one as well...Haven't even opened it yet...

Cool, Just got an email from Giga that my other board is on its way back too...Sweet.. I'll be ready soon then...I've been waiting for my RMA from Giga, cause I'm going to go cold with that board.

Back