• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stress Test @3.8GHz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MrLarkins

Stress Test @3.8GHz @ 46C

I did a simple overclock of my AMD Phenom II 965 by increasing the multiplyer from 17 to 19. That increased the clock from 3.4GHz to 3.8GHz. Here are some screenshots of CPUZ info and Prime95 running after 5 hours with the temps displayed as well.

I run a single loop. You can see my hardware in my signature below.

My load temps are 46C while my ambient is 25C

Attachments

• CPUZ1.jpg
    CPUZ1.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 115
  • CPUZ2.jpg
    CPUZ2.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 118
  • CPUZ3.jpg
    CPUZ3.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 114
  • CPUZ4.jpg
    CPUZ4.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 115
  • CPUZ5.jpg
    CPUZ5.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
and here's the rest of the screenshots

I use ASUS Probe II to monitor my system. Showing is the CPU which is water cooled, the motherboard which is not watercooled, and the CPU speed is actually the pump speed...just so I can keep an eye on it to make sure it runs normally. I will be able to tell if it slows down or stops.

The GPU is watercooled as well.

Attachments

• CPUZ6.jpg
    CPUZ6.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 109
  • ST7.jpg
    ST7.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
that'll take some learning on my part

**heads over to CPU forum**

1.47 vcore for 3.8 only
I do 1.45 on rev c2 955 :)

yea, I was wondering if you were going to wonder on over to this forum area...I saw your posts in the CPU forum...

I'm running the C3 version, and maybe able to push higher, but right now, I don't know if I am in the mood to work for it.

Back