• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NZXT "premium" cables

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tsnowflake

http://www.nzxt.com/new/product.php?series=13

For those who dont have the time/patience to sleeve their own cables.

Normally I'm not an NZXT fan and these are a little pricey at $4-$10 a cable imo, but it looks like they did a quality job.

obligatory pics, more in the link

CB_24P.jpg
CB_6V.jpg
IMG_8071_.jpg

Thoughts gentlemen?

Also not sure if this should be under case mod (sleeving is a case mod right?) or general hardware.

i think they are awesome, i found them recentally and i think they awesome, im parting together my next build and have the NZXT sleeved 24pin cable... people say they dont like it because of the white lettering on the heat shrink, but a black sharpie will fix that ;)

I bought some of these a few months ago, because at the time, I couldn't find any 6-pin PCI-E connectors that weren't, in fact, 6+2 connectors. Who wants those unused pins hanging off the side making things look like ... søppel?

Anyway. Good quality sleeving, over black wire. And they have a 24-pin that really is a 24-pin, not that 20+4 garbage. Having sleeved a pair of 24-pins on different PSUs, I can say, never again. I'd rather buy these decently sleeved extensions than go through the bother again. At least with the 24-pins, the rest I don't mind that much.

i am a fan of individually sleeved cables but i have no idea how to sleeve them myself, so ive looked at custom made ones by frozencpu, perofrmance pcs and etc. and they are alot more expensive than these nzxt cables, they look good quality too

Last edited:
i am a fan of individually sleeved cables but i have no idea how to sleeve them myself, so ive looked at custom made ones by frozencpu, perofrmance pcs and etc. and they are alot more expensive than these nzxt cables, they look good quality too

man im behind the times lol, i didnt even know frozen and performance offered custom sleeved cables. I thought NZXT was doing something new lol.

good to hear that these look good though, probably gonna snatch up a few for my new build sometime next year then.

Back