• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DAoC CD Keys

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Slayn

Well I made the tragic mistake of buying Dark Age of Camelot off of ebay, and the guy is using the cd key so I cannot play, anyone out there who bought DAoC and doesnt play anymore care to give out their cd key please???

this is pretty close to being warez be careful where you go with this. all i can say is get ahold of that guy and ask him whats up

Yeah I kind of thought about that. Oh well, if the mods think so, then they will delete the thread. And I have contacted the guy, he hasnt really answered. All I can do is leave negative feedback on ebay. Big whoop....

hmm maybe you can try contacting the makers of the game and telling them the story.....maybe they will cancel the other cd key and give you a new one....

If you bought the CD off someone, they should no longer be playing the game, since they no longer own it. At least not that particular CD, or the CD key. Might wanna turn him in (yes, it hurt to say that). Or at least bring it to the attention of whoever's in charge of DAoC (Mythic?).

Taken from Mythics website:

<->I purchased a DAoC account from a seller on Ebay, is my account secure?<->

If you have any problems regarding the security of this account, you would need to contact the party from which you purchased it, or Ebay, for a resolution. DAoC will not become involved in any security issue regarding the sales of a third party account.

Guess Im screwed ;_;

Update: A month after i get the game, he finally tells me the real user name and password he uses. Hurray for forgetful people. All is well. ;p

im thinking about that game but with WWIIOL and DaOC that is 20$ a month on 2 games alone

Back