• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Logitech Z2300 speakers pop when navigating?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

whoisme555

I have a set of Logitech Z2300 speakers, and they work fine except when I navigate windows. I have windows 7, and when I open folders/control panel, every time I open a folder it makes a sound. Not really a pop, but just some deeper noise. It doesn't happen when I click in the web browser or in game, but it happens when I navigate windows folders. How can I fix this?

Welcome to the forums. :welcome:

I have a similar issue in Win7. When I scroll the mousewheel I get a low faint thump kinda. We have completely different speakers too. I wonder if theres some OS realted issue with 'os sound' output..

Barton?

I have the same issue, but I am running Ubuntu. Whenever opening,closing or minimizing/maximizing windows I get a low click/thump. The sound is routed through usb to an external DAC. I have thought about adding a ground isolator but know I am wondering if that is the problem.

Back