• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a eve account...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

87poopcoupe

anyone have a eve account they are not using that they would like to pass along. I gave my old account away and now i miss it.

Pm me if ya got one thanks guys......

:comp:

I have one I no longer use. The thing is we put so many hours into these characters its hard to give them up. I still have a WoW char too. Sorry, but good luck.

I know i played DDO for 3 years, But i don't think i am going to ever go back to playing.

I'm kinda hoping someone would trade me. but ill see what comes up

Even though I know i'm not going to play the game again unless I end up on unemployment or retire early, I can't bear to let my kronos/moros pilot go. Good luck finding an account, eve is such a great game (to the point of sucking the life out of ya if your not careful).

Last edited:
A EGC will net you a decent account on there forums. They cost 35, so figure a $70 investment will net you a well nice account

again, go by an EVE game card, and then petition for a 48 hour reactivation and go the the bazaar. Example.

http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1350029
-4 Million SP
-No notable assets
-Positive Wallet
-Neutral sec status
-Full set of +3 implants

I will pay transfer, all other CCP rules apply, ... etc.

Starting Bid 1.5 billion.

Buyout 2billion. First person to bid 2 billion gets the character. so no bidding war if you really want the char just take it for 2bil.

a 60 day GTC sells for $35 and sells for 600 Mil isk buy 4 thats $140
Sell 4x GTC for 2.4 Bil isk.

Buy auction for 2 bil isk and your set

again, go by an EVE game card, and then petition for a 48 hour reactivation and go the the bazaar. Example.

http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1350029

a 60 day GTC sells for $35 and sells for 600 Mil isk buy 4 thats $140
Sell 4x GTC for 2.4 Bil isk.

Buy auction for 2 bil isk and your set

A character like that is not worth $140... 4 mill sp... No way...

You could get a 30mil sp character on ebay for <$300...

I have a 6 million sp character that I don't use. It's pretty fun toon, I've got almost all of my skill points in drones... Can use T2 heavies and fly a Dominix. :) Unfortunately, I don't need/want a DDO account.

you buy a toon on Ebay and get caught, instaban.

You buy a toon through the bazaar and no issues, even if the previous owner was a macroing RL isk buying hoarfrost.

I sell GTCs off and on as I am lazy and greedy but I wont buy from fleabay as I like my four accounts and dont want to get banninated.

Back