• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Azza Solano 1000 or Tempest Evo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
To be honest, it's apples to oranges. One is a mid tower case while the other is full. Two totally different platforms really.

But personally, for that price, I would take the Solano. It's a full tower which gives you loads of space to roam. The cooling should sufficient in both. :shrug:

I recommend the Azza Solano 1000 ( Newegg link ).

99.99$ ( 79.99 after mail-in rebate ).

Look at the specs:

1 side panel 230mm intake fan.
1 top exhaust 230mm fan.
2 front panel 140mm intake fans.
1 back panel 120mm exhaust fan.
All blue leds. ( Also availlable in red, see Azza Solano 1000R )
Bottom PSU mount.
Additional bottom intake for PSU. ( Negating the PSU heat generation impact on the case ambient temperature. )
Additional bottom intake beside the PSU mount for 120mm fan to blow on the bottom GPU.

Quiet as a tomb.

Only issue, the clearance for an aftermarket CPU cooler. But there is a simple mod out there, requiring only a few cheap screws and nuts.

Cool looking, quiet, great airflow that will be apparent on the temperature of the mounted CPUs and GPUs, full tower, cool black outside and inside paint ( or red inside for the 1000R ), thumb screws, front ports for Audio, USB and e-Sata. What more can you possibly want for a 79.99$ case? Filters for the fans maybe... Well, there ARE grids, but no filters. But for a low price like this, you can't complain.

I got one myself.

Back