• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1 Year Amazon Prime Free for College Students

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You sir, are a god among men!

Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention. Will save a small fortune around Christmas time!
:salute: :clap:

It was so luckly. I check slickdeals (way too much) and the best post ever, cause my prime was about to expire in 2 weeks. Amazon has already got lots of my money...and a credit card from them but now its even better

Yay for this. I really hope the asshats that screwed over the ACM student membership deal don't do the same to this one.

Pffft. Of course right after I graduate!

Sick deal none the less.

So did I. It appears to work for graduate students as well since there's an option to choose it. I just got my e-mail(my student e-mail is still active). :) Try it out.

Thanks for posting this. I love Amazon. free 2 day shipping and no tax for the next year. Freakin sweet. :D

Last edited:
Yay for this. I really hope the asshats that screwed over the ACM student membership deal don't do the same to this one.

Doubtful. Amazon took it among the elite and blocked all those fake .edu accounts out there. Yep cause idiots have already tried. Im also sure the Terms states that can bill you for it, if you try to defraud them in any way. IE using a fake .edu PLUS Amazon does not have service in Australia so using that fake .edu account is an obvious scam :)

Do be careful with this one - Amazon is reserving the right to retroactively bill you if they catch you.

Do be careful with this one - Amazon is reserving the right to retroactively bill you if they catch you.

Yeah I read the TOS and they said that they may ask for proof of attendance. I planned on taking some language class in Fall so I should be good.

Anyone who has still has a student e-mail, but isn't actively taking classes may want to watch out though.

Yeah I read the TOS and they said that they may ask for proof of attendance. I planned on taking some language class in Fall so I should be good.

en Español? While the job market may be way down. Current employers are paying a top premium for people who are bi lingual in english and spanish

Back