• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official Quest for 16th place on hwbot

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Voidn

We shot for 20th and now we are in 17th :rock:. The road is getting steeper but lets keep the momentum going.

Crank the volts, drop the temps, tweak those runs, raid the classifieds and have some fun!

:burn::burn::burn:

Last edited:
I'm doing DICE runs with the 1090T again tonight. I will be focusing only on 2D.

It won't be much points, you will have to wait for the other 4870 to get in so I can do XFire runs.

Did you seriously mean #10? That's an additional 70% boints in 5.5 months. I got tons of faith in our capabilities, but that seems a bit excessive.

Dang, I've really got to get on this E6600 now. Once I'm done with the 32M challenge, I'm gonna start working on the E6600.

Perhaps next time a prize is floating around we could have a "who can score the most team points in a month" contest. With some conditions to keep it open and competitive.

Perhaps next time a prize is floating around we could have a "who can score the most team points in a month" contest. With some conditions to keep it open and competitive.

Noted...sound good ;)

Next comp will start next week :)

We can do it, i think.
Especially if everybody steps their games up, and my e6600 makes the rounds. That sucker is worth 100+ boints for a 3-4 hour run :D

I have on opportunity to pick up an asus maximus formula with q6600. anyone of you know what is a reasonable price that that combo with decent rams.

Noted...sound good ;)
Next comp will start next week :)

Cool. Maybe disqualify the top 5 on the team or something, just to keep the new people hopeful. Min points to win 100. Sounds hard at first, but really isn't. Though its up to you :salute:

We can do it, i think.
Especially if everybody steps their games up, and my e6600 makes the rounds. That sucker is worth 100+ boints for a 3-4 hour run :D

cheap 775 procs and 8800 gpus = bointville for little $$$:).

I have on opportunity to pick up an asus maximus formula with q6600. anyone of you know what is a reasonable price that that combo with decent rams.

A good q6600 is worth roughly $120. Not sure about forumla, what chipset? Maybe about $100 :shrug:.

Keep it up guys! I'll be inactive until sept, but then I got some frosty plans :).

Viod, the only way we can let you stay inactive is if you tell us that you have to save on electric to be able to afford to make the trip for the party

and Chuck may have is way with you by then. hehe
you better know that he is coming on is points

Sorry 2 vac and a friend's wedding in the next 3 weeks. But once my social obligs are taken care of i'll be chasing you up the ladder again!

I am sure you will, I know whats in your future too. hehe. just nothing in my future

Back