• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Alien Swarm (Steam)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
my collegue was telling me about this game this morning and yes, it was free. I'm gonna install it tonight as soon as I get home and give it a try. Looks fun to play as an appetizer before the main game - BC2.

Mmm, looks like Shadowgrounds and Alien Shooter type stuff. Now if only the server wasn't melting :-/

I got through after a few minutes, and it's been a solid 1.5MB/s ever since. I like that Steam limits the number of connections rather than letting everyone connect but with crappy download rates.

I still haven't downloaded it :(, at first I thought it was downloading but I got that message. Now it's downloading at 30 KB/s

Stupid steam servers. I've been trying for like an hour. They really should implement like a queue or something so I don't have to sit here and click on it repeatedly.

Turns out they have a server in detroit which I did not notice, which is right next to me. I'm getting 1 MB/s which isn't that bad.

So much fun. Yeah, get a good group and do it. It is pretty hard. Just beat it on normal.
PM me for my steam name and we can play. Im a good medic
Looking for people who want to play on hard.

Back