• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I am torm apart, what do I do????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Evochuck

Been using my Antec 300 case for about 3 years now replaced all fans with yate loons YESTERDAY and waiting on a top 140mm xigmatek and BAM, shell shocker Thermaltake Armor+MX at 54.99 after MiR at newegg canada :SS

I cant realy rat on my 300, it keep my stuff ventillated realy well and the TT one MIGHT look a bit tacky in my apartment. BUT GLASS WINDOWS AND LEDS ARE AWESOME!

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811133062

french expression.......might not translate well now that i think of it

thank you newegg for relieving me of this hard to make decision :D

I think the rest of Canada might have relieved you of that decision :)

Honestly, i never liked the TT armor... too much armor... it's... idk... seems too bulky. I like my Antec 900. Pretty small (all things considered) and plenty of room to work :D

TT one MIGHT look a bit tacky in my apartment.

This would be reason enough for me not to buy it. You have to look at your case EVERYDAY, might as well make it look good. Like the 300, or almost anything made by silverstone or lian li, good looks all around there. :D

I love my D800, looks very sleek and really makes it feel like what it is. Creative Professionals machine, as well as gaming machine. All those spindly lights, chrome, weird shaped intakes, etc.. It just doesn't feel as sleek and sexy. I loved my TT Armor, but it defiantely stood out as a gaming PC and not a professional one.

I have my main folding rig down right now. TT VH6000BWS

It's tore apart and completely gutted. I just cut out a CPU cooler back plate access hole
While it's apart what isn't painted or coated black from the OEM I'm painting black myself. I masked off what I don't want painted and I'm going to shoot it this weekend. My PSU should be here first of next week and We'll be back up and running in full swing!!

Back