• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Logitech G15 keyboard $55 dented box

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Roachgod

Use code logi_g15_72210 that I found on slickdeals.net. Use the code in the checkout on the logitech site and free shipping too.

I ordered this keyboard and could not get use to typing on it at all, since it puts extra keys along the left side. It's now tucked away.

always have and always will use cheap dell keyboards.... just replaced my original dell keyboard with the exact same model i found at a thrift store for 2.95.... you can bang on them, spill crap on em, and they just keep going... i highly doubt a g15 could go through the abuse i put this keyboard through.

Have had my g15 (original) for years and been through MANY spills, death rages, etc. Great keyboard. absolutely No wear on backlit keys either. All still look great.

Have had my g15 (original) for years and been through MANY spills, death rages, etc. Great keyboard. absolutely No wear on backlit keys either. All still look great.

Death rages. hahaha
Reminds me of that viral video years ago of the raging German kid....

always have and always will use cheap dell keyboards.... just replaced my original dell keyboard with the exact same model i found at a thrift store for 2.95.... you can bang on them, spill crap on em, and they just keep going... i highly doubt a g15 could go through the abuse i put this keyboard through.

I've puked into a das keyboard and it still functioned. And I mean like, nasty binge drinking puke. And it sat there all night because apparently I passed out and puked into it while I was sleeping. Hosed it out and it worked. =)

Needless to say I don't drink like that anymore. One puked in keyboard too many. =(

I've puked into a das keyboard and it still functioned. And I mean like, nasty binge drinking puke. And it sat there all night because apparently I passed out and puked into it while I was sleeping. Hosed it out and it worked. =)

Needless to say I don't drink like that anymore. One puked in keyboard too many. =(

Hahaha awesome

I have the original G15. It's cool, but why are the macros on the side of the keyboard? They're in a place my hands are unfamiliar with. Overall I like it.

^^^ everytime I pressed my [Esc] button, it wouldn't work and I noticed I was actually pressing the 1st Macro Button :(

rofl that's sick, man. I've played so many of my friends on cod mw and mw2 while they are straight up wasted. It's too funny.

Back