• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2 Loops in my HAF 932!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

1kingd2

I made a thread a while ago asking for ideas so I would like to thank every one that contributed; I finished my project and wanted to post some pictures. I moved the PSU to the spot where the DVD/Blue ray drives go, and I put an exhaust fan in front of the psu help push out any warm air from the psu. At first I had my blue ray player next to the psu, but it seemed to get too hot in that area, so I left my sata cord, and power cord there if I ever need to use it which I rarely do. I got my swiftech 220 rad sitting at the bottom of the HAF where there is fresh supply of cool air to intake, and one I have an exhaust fan to take out the warm air/fill in the gap. At the top of the case I have a swiftech 320rad with six Coolermaster R4 pulling air into the case.
I am pretty happy with the results so far. I have two temp sensors one in the case, and one outside of the case. There is only about a 1-2c difference from the ambient temp to the case temp when running prime/benching. The idle on the gpus is around 29-30 at stock speeds when running a 3dvantage it gets around 42c. I oced the cards to 1000/1300 and the top temp was 50c. oced my my cpu to 4.0 and I have around 7-8DT under full load. When I oced to 4.4 for 10mins it is about 10DT, so I am happy. I will get some GPU/CPUZ screen shots up soon I am just at work.

CPU AMD Phenom x6 1090T
MB Asus Corsshair 4
Ram OCZ Black Edition DDR3
Graphics Card ASUS EAH 5870 x2
Enermac 1050 PSU
WC LOOP Swiftech MCR 320 rad, Swithech MCR 220 rad, SwithtechMCP655x2Swiftech MCres x2. 1/2id 3/4 od tubing. Water + PT nuke.

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 108
  • 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 106
  • 032.JPG
    032.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 113
  • 036.JPG
    036.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 110
  • 040.JPG
    040.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 106
that's georgeous...I love the paint job and themed colors...did you go with the old orange yates?

Ah, I was thinking it might be the original orange yate loons, but It see now the coloring is different

d_3028.jpg

Original Yate Loon

Ah, I was thinking it might be the original orange yate loons, but It see now the coloring is different

d_3028.jpg

Original Yate Loon

They are enermax appolish fans not the best for pure performance, but I think they have the best lighting for fans.And, they dont make much noise, Thanks for the compliment, and thanks for your input before I finished my project.

Attachments

• worklog_16.jpg
    worklog_16.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Back