• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Intel X25V 40gb or Kingston SSDNow 64gb?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

A-Dub

As the title says, if you had to choose between these two drives which one would you get? I've been on the fence about taking the SSD plunge for a while now and might throw one of these on the Best Buy card. BB's ssd selection is pretty limited, but its going to be a while before I can play with one of these drives if I have to pay cash up front, so which one do you like and why?

Wrong section, this should be in storage.

But, the Intel value drive is seriously slower then other SSD's, look up specs on newegg.

Wrong section, this should be in storage.

But, the Intel value drive is seriously slower then other SSD's, look up specs on newegg.

I've heard good things about intel ssd's, I didn't know there was that big of a difference between the value/mainstream drives.

I thought I'd get some more replies in this section, mods can feel free to move this thread.

Back