• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]The Navig Exoframe Project

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too. I watched this thing come to life at the abit forums and enjoyed every new post. Wiring in the frame is just brilliant.

Thanks Navig! Great to see the project presented so cleanly - I have followed your work going back quite a ways too!

This is some really nice, high-quality work. The removable, non-structural panels are a stroke of genius.

One question: because the panels are removable, do they vibrate and contribute noise? I'd be worried about resonance issues.

Thanks -- Paul

PS: I miss Abit! My old AI7 motherboard was probably the highest-quality, quietest, lowest-worry one that I've ever had.

Dude, thats awesome!

Amazing, good read, easy to build.

Think I see some people saving $$$ and $ instead of buying a MM case. :clap:

Mods, this should be stickied in theWC forum for folks to see. Getting some who need need a massive case. And it isn't going to become less.

need some techinal support

hello sir
1st of all am very thanks full to u that u upload the information about the mod of casing and water cooling, awesome and great work, i need a support from u that am also interesting to make the same case like u, i need the measurements and case frame sketch if it possible ten pleas shear or send it on email, l am very thanks full to u

Hamza Shahid

Last edited by a moderator:
hamzas, I removed the personal email from your post. Assuming you yourself aren't a spammer, posting your email in an open forum is a recipe for receiving all kinds of fun spam when it gets picked up by roaming bots.

I'm sure Navig can share some input in the thread or via PM should you want to go that route.

Welcome to OCF! :welcome:

Back