• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New challenge graph (08/02/2002)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
Here is the new challenge graph.....

Thanks Kris, the new background is cooler and easier on the contrast :)

The only thing that I want to ask you guys is: Do you want the grid of the graph clearly visible, or just silghtly visible? White, Black or Gray?

I my opinion it looks better in black :)

Well, now the news:

Team AMDmb.com seems to have hitted a slow spell. They have decresed their output from 3,000+ WU, to merely 2,000+.....so with a little efford we can up our production and pass them. (sweet revenge).

Team Picard also have had some rough times. They lost two times 5,000 WU and their production is lowering also (1,000+ WU) so their have a long way to catch us.

SETI Team Germany is now really behind us, and our next target Team Yellow Dwarf is right in front of us. MAybe sometime next week we'll pass it and leave it in the past :p. Our current "official" total is 506,432, but SETITeam is showing at the time this post is typed 512,228. Team Yelow Dwarf has an "official" total of 513,779 with an "unoffical" total of 514,253. WIth all this number we ought to pass them sometime next week.....

So, crunch on full power all ahead guys.

Yes, gray might be nice too.... Glad you liked the background Mictlan... :)

(great job to both you guys on the stars)

Looks excellent, thanks!

I'd also like to see gray, or some color between the two.

Go team, GO!

Lets put them Froggies back in their place!:)

I like both the white and black so far, grey would prolly look good as well.

Thanks for the update and congratulations on the stars! :)

Cy

To me also in grey looks really good.....

Basher, congratulations on the stars. You deserved them as you and Tim managed to keep the team going thrue all that happened the last 6 months :)

Back