• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Completely snookered ....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Madmike2

hi whoever happens to read this. I am trying, repeat the trying part. To add two containers into an existing website. I cannot for the life of me figure out what in gods name keeps going wrong. Whenever i mess with the CSS and HTML documentation the whole shebang goes nuts. Boxes everywhere and tables not appearing and the like. :bang head

Now i dont know if we are allowed to ask but i will and take my chances on getting thread canned. Does anyone know enough about .tpl and PHP webscripts to add some empty containers that can be filled with content that is not from the database its built on ?Let me know. :thup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fixed that for you. ;)

What sort of "containers" are you looking to add to the site? Perhaps code snippets demonstrating what you are trying to do could give some further clarity.

I am trying to add ad space on the script top right and bottom left. I read every tutorial i could find but i am obviously not understanding how the tables interact with the css. I am beginning to think i need to make tables and not containers. As for code, i could post the default.css here but i dont beleive that would tell you anything with out the screen as reference. Would it?

Back