• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Linksys, D-link, SMC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The reason that he got sarcastic is because he's on the same internet your on.....It can't be that hard to go to Yahoo or Google and type in "linksys", "SMC" and "DLink" and come up with the very same answers he gave.

And it only would have taken 2 minutes of work. We love to help people here. That is why most of us are here. But that was pushing downright laziness.

I have used a couple of Net-LYNX cards - they are pretty good. The school uses 3Com cards and they work OK, and are quite fast compared to the Net-LYNX (even tho the netlynx is in a Pentium I machine :D)

PenguinFreak said:
I have used a couple of Net-LYNX cards - they are pretty good. The school uses 3Com cards and they work OK, and are quite fast compared to the Net-LYNX (even tho the netlynx is in a Pentium I machine :D)

Netlynk? Did you mix up Linksys and Netgear, or is there some new brand of NIC?

Matt, Netgear FN301's are very common, very fast (100 base-TX), and very inexpensive ($13 at Newegg.com). Go ahead, pepper your network with these high quality NICs!

Edit: I wonder if this'll get moved to Internet and Networking... Hmm...

Kingslayer said:
The reason that he got sarcastic is because he's on the same internet your on.....It can't be that hard to go to Yahoo or Google and type in "linksys", "SMC" and "DLink" and come up with the very same answers he gave.

And it only would have taken 2 minutes of work. We love to help people here. That is why most of us are here. But that was pushing downright laziness.

i totaly agree, some posts ive been seeing, i wonder how there are people lazier than me :D

Back