• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

laptop to 40" hdtv; got a pic of your setup?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

axhed

i've got a 12' hdmi cable, thinking of putting the laptop on a table and then using my zboard fang and mouse on my lap. if it sucks i'll prolly have to cave and get a decent 23-27" monitor and go back to my desk.

what do you guys do?

ps - laptop is a 2.2 c2d 4gb, 4670 1gb, 5400rpm machine w/hdmi out

Last edited:
I've set the G73 on a laptop tray, with a short-ish HDMI cable to my 46inch 1080P Samsung TV, and logitech anywhere MX + logitech wireless keyboard before... played mass effect 2 for a few hours, and missed being close to my display shortly there after :p

fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu........

who would've thought that a 1080p tv would take a 1080 signal and make it illegible. wtf. look up pixel mapping before you buy a tv kids!

then there's the win7 issues...

No issue with my laptop when hooked up to my 32" LG 1080P TV, and now running a HTPC sitting right behind the TV on the stand. Quality is only a bit less than my 24" Samsung monitor.

Back