• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SirJamesDTech - Galaxy GTX465 (Fermi) 1GB DirectX 11 GPU Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SirJamesDDJ

Registered

Galaxy has made this GTX465 (Fermi) Graphics Card, and I am privileged to do this review for you.
For more infomation, please visit Galaxy's website:
http://www.galaxytech.com
Stock clocks - 607/1215/1603
Overclocked - 725/1450/1870
Benchmarks performed, in PCIe slots x16 and x8:
- 3DMark Vantage
- 3DMark06
- Mafia II
- Lost Planet 2 Tests A and B
- Heaven 2.1
Furmark 1.8.2 is also run.

Great review. I really like what you've done with the benchmarks but they're a little hard to see. Maybe you could show the comparisons zoomed in further as opposed to as is on that small Youtube screen :/ Either way though, I really like your reviews; keep em coming! :)

5:00 minutes in, fan up to 100% temps go up?!

Nice littel review, no doubt. Would like to see clearer screenies of the benches as well. at 1080p (in youtube) I still couldnt read some.

Thanks all!
Next GPU reviews (and I've got 3 sitting here waiting) I'll zoom it in a bit for the results.
5:00 fans at 100% the temps leveled off for a couple minutes.
Yup at stock voltage. I could've played around with that, but there's certainly better overclockers than me out there who really can push the thing.

If you could get your hands on one of those new Corsair AX power supplies, I would love to see you do a review of one. They look really spectacular and I'd like to hear what you have to say about them since your reviews are so in-depth about all the product's features.

If you could get your hands on one of those new Corsair AX power supplies, I would love to see you do a review of one. They look really spectacular and I'd like to hear what you have to say about them since your reviews are so in-depth about all the product's features.

I heard those AX's are rebranded Seasonic's? or I think the HX's...

I'd have to do a bunch of research on how to conduct ripple testing and all that.
Not exactly Jonny Guru when it comes to PSUs
icon_lol.gif

Back