• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Win XP,can this be done?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dave65

i have XP and I have 3 users logged on,me and my wife and daughter,and all are different,but they all have my Seti installed on each,for those who know you can log off one user and log right on to another user,well I have my Seti running on all three,now this is my account in my name,now with all three running,I am wondering if it would be like 3 computers running with the same account,I have checked them all and they all have different times showing,but I am not sure how it is showing on the total #,has anyone done this??
Thanks

first, yeah, u ARE doing 3 WU at the same time!

BUT, since u still only have 1 CPU to do all the crunching work, so, ALL 3 WUs will take much much longer time to process!! ur total time to finish all 3 WU will be the SAME as running them one after one!!

crunch on..........;)

Damn so there is no advantage to doing it then.Thanks

There was a Thread sometime back, I think it was Jon, but don't quote me. He was actually running 2 WU's at the same time, and they were completing in a faster time than running one after another.

I believe the chip died or was replaced, since then the benches completed in the usual time. I will see if the Thread is still around, but it was sometime ago

Back