• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Curious how your rig matches up to other OCF people's? Read me!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bobnova

We of the benching team have started a few results threads for OC Forums people's benchmark times.
You do not need to be on the OCF benching team to add your score (though we'd love to have you!), nor do you have to be on subzero cooling, you're invited even if you're using your stock cooler and have a 5% oc!
Best of all, you'll have to work mighty hard to be dead last (at the moment, I claim that spot...).
All the scores are broken down by CPU (or GPU) and manufacturer, so your(and my...) poor little e5200 doesn't have to attack 980x cpus. That said there is also an overall chart, so you can see how you stack up!

So far we have SuperPi 1m and SuperPi 32m for CPU based benchmarks, and 3dMark05 and 3dMark06 for GPU based benchmarks.
WPrime and more GPU benchmarks will be added at some point.

Links!
SuperPi 1m thread.
SuperPi 32m thread.
3dmark05.
3dmark06.

Come join in the fun!

I've already done the SuperPi runs with my old s939 system - and using my untweaked file server at that!

I'm sure the rest of you guys can overtake those times ... :)

the nice thing with our bench team, its not all about the scores. Sure we would like to see everyone with golds all the way across the board, but the comaradarie is top flight. This team will help those that need it, and we learn new stuff all the time from our working with others.

There is a fairly new point system at hwbot.org that is more forgiving on trying to obtain points. And even older hardware, if you push it can give really impressive points these days.

If you join the Benching team now, you can be brought into something big. Something that the forum has never seen before!

Back