• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Suggestions needed...Mobo Monitor Proggie for AK31 v3.1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr B

Senior Admin Emeritus
What are you guys running for this??

Also, Does SoftFSB work w/ the AK31, or is there any similar program that will??

On either, where can I get them??

Thanks in advance!!

Mr B

I use mbm5 for mine works fine. Why would you need softFSB with it though? I don't know if softFSB works or not with it but i'll check it out for you.

Hey there MrB, yup, I use MBM and the other prog ya want is CPUfsb. I think they have CPUfsb available at the AoA downloads page, if not LMK and I can shoot it to ya :D

LutaWicasa said:
Hey there MrB, yup, I use MBM and the other prog ya want is CPUfsb. I think they have CPUfsb available at the AoA downloads page, if not LMK and I can shoot it to ya :D

I got cpufsb but it only has the ak12 for shuttle. I have an older version so that may be the problem=\

Lyman...you're my hero.

Thanks for the link...works perfectly. :)

MBM5 is working too, but took a bit of figuring to get it right....

The MSI mobo I had in the main (now in the 2nd rig) has a pair of programs like these, right on the driver cd... I'd gotten used to using them...;)

Thanks again!!!

Mr B

Back