• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED In-Depth Network Simulator/designer??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Magicuser

Registered
Hello everyone i am looking for an Network Simulator /planer/designer i have used Cisco Packet Tracer however i am looking for something that is more in depth for example: Testing of bandwidth, and more advanced setup of servers. Basically i want to be able to create an entire computer network from an t3 line all the way to the lonely little computer off in the comer that no one ever uses :) ios support like ciscos' program is not necessary as long as it simulates drop packets and ip, mac , vpn , switching, bandwidth and every thing else in between. Anyone have any ideas? i couldn't find something like that on Google but maybe i wasn't looking hard enough.

youre primarily going to need ios images and the idlecpu setting is a pain to work with but once you get it right the sim is a whole lot of fun.

Back